- Prep Time:10 mins
- Cook Time:10 mins
Salmon with Fresh Asian Slaw
+1 Edgell Corn
This beautiful Salmon with Fresh Asian Slaw is full of flavour and ideal for the warmer weather. It only takes 10 minutes to cook and the result is crunchy, spicy, tangy and best of all, downright delicious.
Original recipe by JOHN WEST | 1.9.15
+1 1 CAN (125g) EDGELL NO ADDED SALT CORN KERNELS
- 300g pack chilled John West Atlantic Salmon with Asian Style Marinade
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup shredded wom bok
- 50g snow peas, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander, chopped
- Lime wedges, for serving
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce – salt reduced
- 1 tablespoon peanut or vegetable oil
- Juice of ½ lime
- 1 teaspoon sugar
Cook the John West Atlantic Salmon following packet directions.
Place slaw ingredients in a large bowl.
ADD DRAINED AND RINSED EDGELL NO ADDED SALT CORN KERNELS TO THE BOWL.
Add dressing ingredients to a small bowl and whisk to combine. Add the dressing to slaw and toss.
To serve, place slaw on plates. Top with cooked salmon and serve with lime wedges.
If you like your food spicy, try adding chopped fresh chilli to the slaw.
Healthy Tip: For a slightly healthier option use plain, chilled salmon drizzled with lemon juice and cracked pepper.