- Prep Time:10 mins
- Cook Time:30 mins
Deli Roast Potato & Crispy Bacon Salad
There’s no denying that Aussies love potato salad and this recipe is a tasty twist on the traditional dish. Serve it warm with bacon bits, peas and crunchy chick peas, then drizzle it all in a creamy mustard mayo. Everyone will love this one – take it to your next BBQ!
Original recipe by SIMPLY GREAT MEALS | 1.1.16
+1 1 CAN (300g) EDGELL CHICK PEAS
- 600g frozen Birds Eye Deli Roast Potatoes – Rosemary & Garlic
- 2 rashers bacon, cut into strips
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon seeded mustard
- 2 spring onions, sliced diagonally
- ½ cup frozen Birds Eye Peas, cooked following packet directions
- Fresh parsley leaves, for garnish
Cook Birds Eye Deli Roast Potatoes following packet directions.
Meanwhile, pan fry bacon for 4-5 minutes or until crispy.
In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, sour cream and seeded mustard. Loosen with 1 tablespoon of water and season to taste.
In a large bowl, mix cooked Birds Eye Deli Roast Potatoes, spring onions, Birds Eye Peas and bacon.
ADD DRAINED EDGELL CHICK PEAS.
Serve drizzled with dressing and garnish with parsley leaves.
Use a good quality, whole egg mayonnaise for an extra tasty dressing.